Friday, September 21, 2007

The nature of the universe


As knowledge of the universe throgh scientists' research increases, many people believe that originally the universe was started by Atom. However, I think the nature of the universe is beyond the understanding of human beings, even though many secrets of the universe have revealed so far. The universe was created by awesome God who is love according to the Bible. And I believe that. Hence whenever I saw things he made in the universe such as flowers, human beings, stars, and moons, I am surprised because of his great love. Look at the flower which I took in New Zealand. Probably you can find the beauty. How can we make such a beautiful flower as human beings? He showed his love which we cannot see with our sight, but feel with our heart in the universe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture and also a lovely sentiment you've shared with us. :)

Rebecca K said...

God shows His creativity through the changes of the seasons! This time of year, I think of His creativity often!